Material Motion random links
- Article on motion design at Google.
- Shows how to leverage Core Animation’s timing and rendering callbacks to implement custom animatable properties for CALayer subclasses. This technique is supported whether your CALayer subclass belongs to a UIView or is standalone. Both explicit and implicit animation triggers are demonstrated, as well as basic and keyframe animation types.
- Many animations and subtle interactions.
- Pixar’s universal scene description
- Discusses open source maintenance.
- Nice list of generators for yeoman.
- Would be rad if we had a similar thing for Language implementations.
- Community contribution guidelines
- For unit testing UIKit objects.
- Interactive spring playground.
- Delightful message. Delightful interactions.
- Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma and The Evolution of Cooperation
- Removes and recreates all Xcode simulators.
- A composable pattern for pure state machines with effects