Pivotal journey: Communicate a motion idea to an engineer
The motion designer has heard of Material Motion and would like to make use of it.
A designer’s idea is realized in production code.
Ideal journey (does not exist yet)
- Designer visits <material motion website>.
- Designer visits <motion design/language page>.
- Designer reads a one-pager on how to use a tool to describe motion using the Material Motion language.
- Designer sends a link from the tool to the engineer.
- Engineer exports the tool specification as code.
- Engineer embeds the code in their application.
- Engineer makes adjustments to the code as necessary.