September 29-October 05, 2016
This weekly update captures what changed in a given week across the Material Motion ecosystem.
Check out current focus to see what we’re working on next.
Check out stability to learn about the current state of each feature.
Team is in NYC for the week!
What has changed
- 🎉: something launched! Click to view the release notes.
- 📝: something was worked on.
🎉 Tween motion family spec stabilized. Read the spec.
🎉 Scheduler tracing spec stabilized. Read the spec.
🎉 Transaction removed from the Runtime. Runtime now simply consists of Scheduler, Plan, and Performer types.
📝 Rebound motion family Iterating toward MVP.
📝 Tween motion family Iterating toward MVP.
📝 POP motion family Iterating toward MVP.
📝 Direct manipulation motion family Iterating toward MVP.
🎉 Runtime Transaction object removed. Greatly simplifies usage of the runtime.
📝 Direct manipulation motion family
- Built prototype of gesture streams (which will power the Direct Manipulation motion family).
- Added TypeScript annotations. (diff)
📝 Release workflow
- Discovered tsickle, a TypeScript to Closure JSDoc tool maintained by the Angular team.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the open-source version from compiling Material Motion.
- Became a maintainer of the NPM package. Going forward, Material Motion can ensure and verify that the open-source version of tsickle maintains parity with the internal version.
Join us on Discord! discord.gg/ZJyGXza