October 06-12, 2016
This weekly update captures what changed in a given week across the Material Motion ecosystem.
Check out current focus to see what we’re working on next.
Check out stability to learn about the current state of each feature.
Team was in NYC for part of the week. Lots of travel + sick made this a shorter week.
What has changed
- 🎉: something launched! Click to view the release notes.
- 📝: something was worked on.
- 📝 Transitions Team discussed and chose back/fore as fixed names for transition sides. These were previously named left/right, respectively.
- 🎉 Rebound motion family Landed the MVP.
- 📝 Tween motion family MVP in review.
- 🎉 Runtime Named plans feature landed thanks to seanoshea. View the pull request.
- 🎉 Runtime New Tracer APIs. These APIs make it possible to test and visualize the state of the Runtime in real time. View the spec.
- 🎉 Core Animation motion family Introduced Tween type. Progressing towards a v1.0.0 release.
- 🎉 Direct manipulation motion family Now supports anchor point manipulation. Progressing towards a v1.0.0 release.
- 📝 POP motion family Iterating on SpringTo implementation. View the spec.
- 🎉 Runtime TypeScript
SchedulerMVP unit tests landed (D1711)
- 📝 Runtime TypeScript
SchedulerMVP nearing completion (D1700)
- 🎉 Unit testing set up with Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, and Webpack. (D1706)
Join us on Discord! discord.gg/ZJyGXza