September 15-21, 2016
This weekly update captures what changed in a given week across the Material Motion ecosystem.
Check out current focus to see what we’re working on next.
Check out stability to learn about the current state of each feature.
Android and Apple platform teams adding focus to motion families in order to begin building out catalog of motion demos.
What has changed
- 🎉: something launched! Click to view the release notes.
- 📝: something was worked on.
|Runtime||🎉 v3.0.0 🎉 v3.0.1||🎉 v2.0.0|
📝 Rebound Rebound motion family in progress. The milestone.
- material-motion-runtime-android (6 tasks completed)
🎉 Runtime Released 3.0.0! Release notes.
📝 POP Iterating toward v1.0.0 release. The milestone.
📝 Catalog Implemented the Sparkle Dialog demo. Features an always-interactive two-state animation. The task.
- material-motion-family-pop-swift (1 task completed)
- material-motion-family-direct-manipulation-swift (8 tasks completed)
- material-motion-runtime-objc (9 tasks completed)
📝 Direct manipulation Working on creating composable streams of PointerEvents. Identified and reported Chrome bugs in the process. Hoping to have a direct manipulation demo next week.
First experimental week of using GitHub’s Projects feature for sprinting came to a close today. Overall experience has been positive. Had our first sprint planning meetings today.
mdm sprint finish now closes out a sprint for archival purposes.
Join us on Discord! discord.gg/ZJyGXza